Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New to the ITSOLA scene: Me!


Hello followers! My name is Kristin, the new ITSOLA intern.
Here are a few bits about myself: I am from Ohio studying retail merchandising, I LOVE warm weather (hello?!? why else am I working in LA), and I can't wait to explore the city.

If anyone has any suggestions on where to go or what to do, please tell me!! Hints: I love to shop at under the radar places, I like to try different foods, and I am crazy about new and exciting musicians.

In addition, I'll do my best to fill you in on what's going here at ITSOLA as well as include a list of my favorite places and things in LA- as I discover them.

Feel free to tell your friends about our blog and don't forget to check out our site: http://www.itsola.com/


-Kristin

p.s. this is me, to put a face with my name =)



No comments:

Post a Comment