Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My latest obsessions..

Lately, I can't get enough of:

Modern Family (with some popcorn or wine, or both)

--This trio makes for a great Wednesday night!

Vampire Weekend, I originally downloaded then on my iPod for a little extra motivation to workout, this band has literally blown my mind since day one and I can’t stop listening to it!

Finding vintage items for WAYY cheap. Or anything way cheap, for that matter.

Getting mail! Weird as it sounds, living in a new place is way more fun when you get things in the mail. Even bills are fun, although care packages and cute cards are preferred =)


xoxox,



1 comment:

  1. I must say, you can't ever go wrong with Modern Family. Great show and extremely funny.

    If you like Vampire Weekend you might also want to check out The Wombats or Crystal Castles.

    You're doing a good job. I enjoy the blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete