Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HAPPY NATIONAL POPCORN DAY!

Yes, today is one of my new favorite days of the year.

As a popcorn connoisseur, it’s only natural for me to be ecstatic to celebrate this day! Given this wonderful holiday I have listed some of my favorite varieties and brands of popcorn J

Also, popcorn pairs perfectly with this rainy LA weather.

*Favorite popcorn company: Garrett's in Chicago

Here I am in heaven, even after waiting in line for 45 minutes to try this famous company's kernels:













*Favorite flavor of microwaveable popcorn:
Pop Secret, Homestyle flavor (the big bag, no 100 calorie stuff!)







*Favorite popcorn recipe as a sweet snack:
White-chocolate popcorn, this recipe is TO DIE FOR!
My suggestion? Add crystal sprinkles before cooling- adds a perfect last touch!



xoxox,


No comments:

Post a Comment