Tuesday, February 23, 2010

VENTURING TO VEGAS!

Last week I found myself in Las Vegas for the first time in my 22 years of life. Better late than never, huh?

While most travel to the city of sin to gamble and absorb everything the city has to offer, I visited on a different account.

I was in Vegas for the Project Trade Show at Mandalay Bay. We were there showing a fashion line, in the hopes of gaining feedback and picking up a few fans along the way.

While it was mostly work, we had a bit of time to squeeze in some play. Below are a few images of the divine meals we consumed, the priceless views from the top of

our building, as well as a few celebrity sightings while we were there.



((our hideously large amount of luggage))




((FINALLY!! We have arrived))



((one of the best meals to ever touch my tongue))
--eating @ Aureole, CHILLED LOBSTER SALAD
Pipérade and cold pressed olive oil--



((Miss Khloe Kardashian, herself))


By far, an experience to never escape my mind. So grateful to have traveled and learned so much in such a short period of time (3days).


xoxox,

No comments:

Post a Comment