Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Way our Weekend Went..

Dear ladies and gents:

We would like to share with you how we wrapped up our weekend:

1.) Having brunch at an outdoor patio

--> It’s the perfect excuse to enjoy a mimosa (or two) with a good friend.

2.) Checking out the Melrose Trading Post

--> With such a wide variety of things like boots and vintage jewelry, it’s hard not to find something that you need. For example: pre-owned boots. They say you can’t judge someone unless you’ve walked in their shoes. My take on the saying? Judge away if you bought ‘em!

3.) Watching the Grammy’s

--> I must admit, I am jealous that I don’t get a sweet bag of loot for looking cute and appearing in public. Tell me, who was your best or worst dressed nominee?


xoxox,



No comments:

Post a Comment