Thursday, March 4, 2010

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

Finally!! right?? It seems as though this was the never ending winter. Not necessarily here in LA, but for those of you on the east I’m sure you’re nodding your head and agreeing with my last sentence. Given that, we’re sure that many of you have spring break plans or at least spring thoughts. So what does one think of when it comes to spring? Here are my thoughts:

* I envision warm evenings spent in the backyard with the grill on fire and spring-like music playing in the background

* Even warmer days laying out by the pool (or the beach, for those of you lucky enough to have one nearby)

* And endless weekends enjoying the happiness and warmth that the spring season brings.

Let me also point out that I have coordinated every and all outfit possibilities as I foster these warm, fuzzy, spring thoughts.


Here is one ITSOLA outfit in particular that I can see myself wearing to the beach/pool, a barbeque, or a Saturday brunch followed by shopping.


HAPPY SPRING!! (well, almost)

xoxoxox,

1 comment:

  1. I think of baseball! Reds opening spring training game today!

    ReplyDelete