Monday, June 28, 2010

Red, White, and Blue!

It's July 4th weekend this week! And if you want to go out and watch fireworks, you know it's going to be hot and crowded, but I have the perfect outfit solutions!

You can't go wrong with a crop top when it's hot! So this weekend, find a simple crop top or grab an old tee shirt and make your own! DIY are always fun! I found this top from Topshop quite cute and appropriate (the sort of red and white colors) for the weekend!


Short shorts! Well not exactly, but during a hot day you sure won't want to be wearing long jeans! You can find cute and affordable shorts right now at Urban Outfitters, like these:


Relief for your feet! Normally every July 4 I find myself walking and standing for hours, so comfortable shoes are a definite must! This year, try this:


I bought a pair for the summer season and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! There's always a way to dress comfortable and cute!



xoxo,

2 comments: