Monday, June 14, 2010

Hot Hot Summer!

I can feel the hot summer weather creeping up and I already know that the heat will make it unbearable to wear anything more than a tank and shorts or a simple summer dress! Surprisingly, I found myself in an Itsola romper this past Saturday and not only are they super comfortable, but they are quite flattering as well! Rompers have been in for a while and I've always thought they looked really cute but I never thought that I could ever pull one off. So if you don't own one yet, I would definitely suggest that you go out and get one this summer! I would recommend an Itsola romper because it's light and silky (great for a hot summer day) and they can be found at the online store! Rompers are perfect for days when you just want to keep it simple and stylish!




xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment