Friday, June 18, 2010

If I Were A Boy

The other day I made a trip to the mall to look for a Father's Day present and my first stop was at J.Crew, which I must say that one of my favorite stores! Not only are the window displays eye catching but also the clothes inside are always of great quality and well presented. I'm always most impressed with the menswear in the store and I was searching for a shirt for my dad I found myself obsessing and wanting to buy every other shirt I saw! I can honestly say that their menswear sometimes makes me wish I was a boy, just so I could shop there for myself. I ended up deciding on one of J.Crew's utility shirts, but here are a few other things I fell in love with while I was there!




Until next time, have a happy Father's Day weekend!!



xoxo,

No comments: