Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear Readers




My name is Anna - the new intern at Itsola.

Since I have just inherited this blog, I thought that I should share a little bit about myself. Here are some random fun facts about me:

- Born in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Raised in Kapolei, Hawaii
- Junior at the University of Southern California - FIGHT ON!
- Major: English Literature
- Minor: Theatre - I'm taking a really awesome costume design class right now :)
- I was involved in a lot of theatre in middle school and high school - my favorite roles were Lady Olivia in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, Liesl von Trapp in The Sound of Music, and Patty Simcox in Grease
- My closet is filled to the brim, but I still feel like I have nothing to wear
- My favorite movie of all time is Sophia Coppola's Marie Antoinette
- If I could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be a peanut butter and banana sandwich - Yum!
- I change my mind about what I want to be when I "grow-up" everyday - here are the latest: costume designer, magazine editor, chef (I recently have enjoyed making soup, last night I made French Onion Soup), and teacher
- Obama recently came to a rally at USC and I saw him for a few seconds while standing on my tippy toes
- I worked at the Census Bureau this past summer
- I interned in the E! News Bureau last spring, but I never got to see Ryan Seacrest :(
- I have blue eyes and red hair (YES, I have heard all the jokes)

That's all I can think of for now.

Since Itsola is on a break for now, I'll be blogging about all things fashion as much as I can for the rest of this semester!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment