Monday, August 9, 2010

Because It Matches My Nails!

Fall is rapidly approaching and with the new season comes new trends! One of the biggest trends is nail polish and I believe the fall season will bring very bold colors! I think the colors you choose to put on your nails say a lot about your personality and this season will be filled with very big personalities. All shades of purple, metallics, neutrals, and gem tones will be very popular so there will be plenty of colors to experiment with. I usually pick out a few favorite colors of the season and from that I choose the color that best matches my clothes and how I'm feeling. One of my favorite brands of nail polish is OPI for Sephora. They have endless choices of colors perfect for every personality! Some of their collections that you'll defintely want to check out in preparation for the fall trends are OPI's havana nights, autumn & eve, and film noir collections. It will be a season to take chances so don't be afraid of your color choices!



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment