Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LV!

No, not Louis Vuitton, Las Vegas! This past weekend I took a trip to Vegas! After a long four hour drive, I was excited to see the city filled with lights! One of the places I looked forward to seeing was the new City Center! During my last trip, it wasn't completely developed but let me tell you, it is definitely something worth seeing if you ever make the drive there! Not only is the architecture and view from the outside breathtaking, but the interior will make you speechless! There are so many details in every part of the building that make you stop and really stare! It's very modern and almost futuristic looking! And did I mention there's great shopping! Louis Vuitton and Prada really catch your eye when you're driving by but when you actually go in, it's like you're in heaven!





xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment