Thursday, September 17, 2009

Project Las Vegas


We have not had 1 second to update the blog about our awesome Vegas trip. We had so much fun seeing all of our fashionable friends. Here is a picture of our booth located on 3rd Ave. Check out all the fun colors and prnts that will be coming spring 2010! We had a great response from buyers all over the world!

Our friend David took me and several friends to Okada at the Wynn. It was so good! I usually do not order Uni (the orange sea urchin sushi), but I tried it again this trip and I'm in love!

Here is a picture of 2/4 desserts we ordered. Yum! After dinner we went to the Creative Recreation/ Hudson Jeans party at XS. I met so many new people from the industry and had a great time dancing the night away to Samantha Ronson's jams! I am not a big fan of Vegas, but I had a great trip! Viva Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment